6 specialised diploma courses are provided by Polytech Clermont-Ferrand :
- Biological Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mathematical and Modelling Engineering
- Physical Engineering
- Engineering of Production Systems (apprenticeship).
The engineer cycle’s six semesters are dedicated to the learning of the engineer job, as well as the acquiring of skills and knowledges propers to any speciality.
The engineer cycle’s training programmes all share common syllabus, although they are proper to each speciality.
6 specialised diploma courses are provided by Polytech Clermont-Ferrand. The goal common to all specialities is to obtain abilities and interpersonal skills concerning the engineer in his work environment.
The different training programmes are built according to the same structure :
- 3rd year : knowledge levels’ harmonisation and in-depth study of the scientific field specific to the speciality
- 4th year : technological teachings linked to the speciality
- 5th year : professional training and options allowing to adapt the engineer’s profile within his own speciality
All the details about the training programmes are available in the sections of each course department.
All students have to do at least 28 weeks of work placement, as well as a stay abroad.