Abutment to 10 research laboratories
Polytech Clermont-Ferrand works in conjunction with 10 research laboratories which illulstrate the schhol’s interdisciplinarity :
- Pascal Institute (UMR 6602)
- LIMOS – Laboratory of Modelling, Electronic and System Optimisation (UMR 6158)
- LM –Laboratory of Mathematics (UMR 6620)
- GReD – Laboratory of Genetics, Reproduction and Development (UMR 6293)
- GDEC -Laboratory og Genetics, Diversity and Cereals’ Ecophysiology (UMR 1095)
- RGM – Mitochondrial Normal and Pathological Genome Repairs (EA 4645)
- LPC – Laboratory of Corpusculary Physics (UMR 6533)
- LAPSCO – Laboratory of Social and Cognitive Psychology (UMR 6024)
- LRL – Laboratory of Language Research (EA 999)
- CRCGM – Clermont Centre of Management Research (EA 38 49).
Annexation to 3 doctoral schools
- Sciences for Engineering
- Fundamental Sciences
- Life, Health, Environment and Agronomics Sciences.
Involvement into 5 Resarch Programs "Investments in the future"
- LABEX IMobS3 (innovative mobility)
- LABEX ClerVolc (modelling)
- LABEX Ganex (nitrides of group III elements -
- EQUIPEX Robotex (robotics)
- SATT GRAND CENTRE