Why choose to join Polytech Clermont-Ferrand ?
1. Make the choice of a job-oriented course
The six semesters of the engineer’s cycle are dedicated to the learning of the engineer’s job, as well as the acquring of skills and knowledge concerning one chose speciality. Six course specialities, all leading to a diploma, are provided by Polytech Clermont-Ferrand :
- Biological Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mathematical and Modeeling Engineering
- Physical Engineering
- Engineering of Production Systems.
2. Study beyond the borders : Polytech Abroad…
The future graduated engineer from Polytech Clermont-Ferrand has to be prepared for a position with high resonsibilities in an international context. The periods of studies or placements abroad represent an important part of the course ; explaining why the school set as an objective that all students should at least do one stay abroad during their school years.
3. Develop your skills : create, manage, communicate, open to the world…
Teachings in Human and Social Sciences are meant to develop the essential skills and knowledge to become a good engineer.
This package of both skills and knowledge allows the graduated students from Polytech Clermont-Ferrand to :
- Pose and analyse complex problems,
- Look for solutions alone or in group,
- Impliment the decisions, animate collectives, guide.
The teachings concern 4 major poles :
- English and secondary languages (german, Spanish, Italian),
- Communication and Expressio,n
- Psychology and sociology,
- International macro-economy, management, marketing, finance, law.
In every single of these poles, we give an important role to the general, international and business cultures.
4. Join the 60 000 Polytech engineers community
5. Embark on the conquest of a New World : Auvergne