Graduate Engineering School within the Blaise Pascal University (Clermont-Ferrand, Auvergne) and founding member of the Polytech Network (a national network of 12 graduate schools of engineering within France leading's science universities), Polytech Clermont-Ferrand depends on the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research.
Polytech Clermont-Ferrand is authorised by the "Commission des Titres d'Ingénieurs" (CTI) to issue and award Master's degrees in Engineering in 6 specialities.
Our mission is to train well-rounded, highly skilled and innovative engineers experts at initiating and overseeing diverse international projects and with a high level in engineering sciences.
Our 6 specialities
Pluridisciplinary and high level academic programs
- 6 Master's Degrees of Engineering at Polytech Clermont-Ferrand & 70 specialities within the Polytech Network
- 700 students at Polytech Clermont-Ferrand & 12,000 students within the Polytech Network
The strengh of Networks
- One of the 12 Graduate Schools of Engineering of the Polytech Network, one of the largest pool of engineering graduates in France
- 5,500 Alumni of Polytech Clermont-Ferrand & 50,000 Alumni of the Polytech Network present in all economic and industrial sectors
- Graduate School of Engineering within the Blaise Pascal University (35,000 students)
An Education supported by top level research
- 5 Associated Laboratories at Polytech Clermont-Ferrand & 100 laboratories within the Polytech Network
- Partnerships with leading research laboratories in all fields
- Joint projects with national and European research and technology centres : CNRS, INSERM, INRIA, CEA...
Corporate Partnerships with Companies
- 30% teaching delivered by industrial partners
- School Boards headed by leading industrialists
- Compulsory internships in industry, fully integrated in the study programs
- Close partnerships with small businesses and multinational companies
- Strong involvement in 3 competitiveness clusters
A School open to the World
- 3 Double-Degree Agreements (USA, Great-Britain, Argentina)
- 42 bilateral agreements (Erasmus and other collaborations)
- European Credit Tranfer System (ECTS) compatible programs