Founded in 1969, Polytech Clermont-Ferrand (formerly CUST) is one of the oldest engineering university course in France. Internal to the University Clermont Auvergne, Polytech Clermont-Ferrand is a founder member of the Polytech network, which development fits into this local, national and international structure.
- 1000 engineers-students and engineers-appentices
- 6000 graduated engineers
- 6 engineering diplomas
- 80 university lecturer and researcher
- 15% of the course delivered by almost 150 industrial contributors
- 10 associated research laboratories
- 1 innovation and technological transfer platform.