Master of Management - ESC Clermont
This double degree with ESC Clermont is offered through a placement year between the 4th and 5th year, or in the 6th year post-engineering degree.
Master 2 Strategic Management - University School of Management Clermont-Ferrand (Clermont Auvergne University)
The University School of Management of Clermont-Ferrand aims at obtaining a Master 2 specialized in Strategic Management on 2 courses :
- Master 2 specialized in Strategic Management, Management and Administration of Industries (MAE) during the 5th year
- Master 2 specialized Strategic Management, Entrepreneurship, Piloting innovation and Sport (EPIS) during the 5th year
Research Master - Clermont Auvergne University
Students in biological engineering can obtain both the Polytech engineering degree and a Master’s degree awarded by Clermont Auvergne University :
- Master of Microbiology
- Master of Chemistry
Specific diploma from the Pharmacy school
Students in biological engineering can obtain both the Polytech engineering degree and diploma delivered by the Pharmacy school at Clermont Auvergne University. In this case, the 5th year engineering students follow the courses of a university diploma in pharmaceutical sciences for 390 hours.
Master of Science
Students in Biology can obtain both the Polytech engineering degree and the Master of Science awarded by partner universities :
- University of Oklahoma (USA)
- University of Borås (Sweden)
- University of Sfax (Tunisia).